Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Think Christmas Day #4

 
Have you been looking for some sewing inspiration for Christmas?  You're in luck, because there's a fun blog hop happening this week and it's all about Christmas!  Yesterday was my day to share on the hop and I was sewing right down to the wire... now I can relax and enjoy visiting all the stops for each day.  C'mon, join me!  It's not to earlier to start getting your Christmas sewing figured out. ;o)
 
 
 
August 2Grandmama's Stories
Sandra Kaye Designs
North Hills Quilter
Lv2sew
Quilty Doodads
Quilting in South Carolina
The Raspberry Rabbits
Charise Creates
Traveling Quilter
Nancy B at That Other Blog
Selina Quilts

If you're looking for the complete schedule for the hop, visit our own Santa Lesley. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine! I haven't had time to see any Christmas posts around and now when I saw your projects I do wish I could start to make snowmen! Wow, they are so wonderful and the table runner with the snow flake - just adorable! Lovely ideas and great work! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! I'm just not there yet! Can't think about Christmas when the weather has been so amazing! Will come check things out later...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...