Pay It Forward - Sign up here!


I signed up over at Nadine's blog Friendship Threads to participate in a Pay It Forward Exchange when I first started this blog months ago. Unfortunately, at the time, (possibly because it was so close to Christmas?) I did not have anyone that signed up, so I am hoping that now that I've been blogging for a little while, I may have some interest in this exchange. I do realize this exchange has been circulating around blogland for awhile and many of you have already participated in it. For those of you, like me, that haven't had the pleasure of joining in, here's your chance... This is how it goes : it's the Pay It Forward exchange, based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return, just passing it on, hoping that the recipients will do the same and pay it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness...

How to proceed ?
I will make and send a handmade gift for the first 3 friends who post a comment to this post, requesting to join this exchange, and promising to pay it forward to 3 other persons, etc....
I don't know what my 3 gifts will be, and I can't make them in the next few weeks, but I can promise I will send them within the next 6 months .
What YOU have to do in return then, is pay it forward by making the same announcement and promise on YOUR blog.


Sound like fun? I think so! I wonder who will I be sending handmade gifts to???

**UPDATE: Thanks Susan, Meg and Joanna! I'm so glad you're joining me in the Pay It Forward exchange. **

Comments

  1. Hi Katherine,

    I'd love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot... I forgot to put in the part about that I had posted it to my blog.

    Also I wanted to thank you for visiting my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm in! I just found your blog recently, but I've been wanting to get involved in swaps/exchanges. This seems like a great idea! I'll post over at my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katherine!
    I'd love to do this, but don't think I'd get 3 takers on my blog so I guess I'll leave it. I have really been enjoying your blog and the things you have been making. Great work!

    Hope you have a great easter weekend! (Do you get a holiday for easter?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I have enough readers either, but I'll find some, dang it! I'd love to do this- sounds like great fun! Just what I need to get motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be fun, Katherine. I already have some ideas for things to make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!