1, 2, 3... 9 Patch Blocks


Fall weather is here, bringing with it the beautiful fall colours. Those colours have inspired my current fascination in making 9 patch blocks from my stash (and my scraps) in red.  The lush colours keep drawing me in and making me smile. 
 Here's the block that started my latest run of late night stitching:

One block quickly led to a second one...


 and predictably, that led to a third block.

Unexpectedly, it also led me here.
Who knew 9 patch blocks could be so addictive fun

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, luscious colours - very fallish! It looks like there's a quilt hiding amongst those blocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 9 patches. They are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!