Finishes! FAL Q2

Time to tally up all the projects that I completed for the second quarter of the Finish-A-Long with Leanne at She Can Quilt. 
 
she can quilt


  It's amazing how fast the past three months went by...I know I've kept busy but let's take a look at the list I made at the beginning of April (click here for list).  

For ease in keeping things straight, I'm going to go in order of that list and see what has been finished... or not... ;o)

1.  Pop Star Quilt - finished!



2.  ManDarin Quilt - finished!



3.  Mini Granny blocks Quilt -  more blocks added - but not a finished quilt (and this project has been with me since the first quarter... tsk, tsk).



4.  Possibilities in Blue and Green - an improv piece made from scraps - more piecing added but not a finished project.



5.  Scrappy Potholders - finished and used more scraps to make matching oven mitts






6.  Garden Plot Quilt -  my most recent finish!  Having this one done makes me very happy.






Four out of six projects finished makes me feel I've been rather productive this quarter ;o).   Especially when I consider that I also made a few other things not on my list during this quarter - including a baby quilt (finished!) and starting another quilt (it's now a flimsy)...  and sewing a few small projects as a result of joining a sew along. 
 
I wonder how everyone else did this quarter? 
 Let's pop over to Leanne's and find out...

Comments

  1. Hi Katherine! I have to think a little bit what to say, more than Wow ... all your works are so my style! Mostly I love 'ManDarin' and the name makes it even more special! It's great to make a list to see what has been done and is wip - only my list would be very short. Hugs! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Style too!!!
    I love your work and the more "Majiga" they are the better they are!
    Waiting to se the blue and green scrapswork finished.
    I think it will rock!!!
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the prettiest coloured post I've seen in a long time, lol! Possibilities in Blue and Green shouldn't really count as a UFO - it's a project for which you're using scraps you create - on the fly, as it were - it's an on-going project, not a UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice finishes! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!