Thursday, May 29, 2014

A contest and a deal or two

Have you heard about the fun contest being held at Mad About Patchwork? Pop on by for the details on how you have a chance to win your own curated bundle of fabrics.
  I had fun putting this bundle  together
 
"Teal Me True" bundle I put together from fabrics at Mad About Patchwork.
 
 using this suggested palette.
 
 
 
I also wanted to mention that there is another buy happening at Massdrop for 6 spools of  Aurifil threads in basic colours for $45.99.  It's a great deal and they ship internationally, so check it out.  Oh, and if you're interested in Liberty fabrics, there's a buy happening for a 10 fat quarter bundle of Liberty fabrics .  Other crafty deals you might like are still in the voting stage on Massdrop - including the poll for quilting software (I'm still hoping there's enough folks interested in a deal on EQ7 so that this poll will soon become a buy... ;o).

4 comments:

  1. OH!!!! That is a lovely palette!!!! Very pretty fabrics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And at last look there was an Olfa cutter on offer at Massdrop too! I love your fabric choices to go with that "Seeds" photo- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bundle Katherine! Good luck. I would love the Liberty bundle - great deal, but have voted for the EQ7 - thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous palette. The fabrics look yummy enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...