Happy Monday!

Two lovely surprises for me today.  First, that I get to work from home for the day. Secondly, receiving an email from Rachel. 
 
Super excited to learn that my Spring Promises fabric mosaic received enough votes to be one of the winners in the Nuanced Neons contest, held at Stitched in ColorI'm beyond amazed and so delighted that I will get to play with these pretties in person, thanks to Mad About Patchwork. How awesome is that?!  You can bet that means I'll be wearing a silly grin for the rest of the day and daydreaming about what I will sew with them. ;o)
 
{Spring Promises}
Top, left to right Linen Mochi Dot in Teal ; Cotton + Steel Dottie in Bluebird; Playful Bowling Alley in Aqua
Middle, left to rightBiology Structure in CitronNatural History Butterflies in Green; The Sweet Life Dots in Sappy Green
Bottom, left to rightOval Elements in Peacock; Sun Prints Mercury in Chartreuse; Mochi in Sky

 Thank you, Rachel at Stitched in Color, for hosting this fun contest and  Pam at Mad About Patchwork, for sponsoring.  Many thanks too, to all those that participated with their entries and those that voted.

P.S.  If you like all the fabrics in my mosaic, Pam has them for sale as a curated bundle (in a limited number, so act fast, if you don't want to be disappointed).

Wishing each of you, a very happy Monday and to all my American friends,  Happy Memorial Day!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Katherine! This is SO gorgeous!!! And look at all those spots or spot variations- wonderful !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so delighted for you when I saw that you'd won! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabrics are wonderful. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I love your selection - the colours and prints work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY congratulations - on both surprises! OOooOOO I really like that butterfly print :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Katherine! Your bundle is beautiful! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Katherine. Have fun playing with those fabrics when they arrive. Mad About Patchwork is a great little shop. I recently won a gift certificate from them and I couldn't believe how quickly my order arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congrats! I'm so happy that you won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win! Your bundle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that you'd scored big with this one, but life kind of got in the way and I'm just now getting the chance to send along my congratulations. You have a gift for putting fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!