Wednesday, December 7, 2016

More Scrappy Tree Gift Tags

My handmade holiday gift tag making is still underway.  I'm having too much fun to stop!
 
Even the tiniest scraps can make something useful! Wee triangles become trees when stacked and stitched to a canvas background using free motion embroidery. Tags are backed with quilting cotton that has been interfaced, then sewn to the canvas.

 I couldn't resist stitching up another collection of the scrappy tree tags using tiny triangles (trimmed from making half square triangle units).  These really are the easiest tags to make and such a great way to use up pretty scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...