Finding my way back...

Whew.  I'm  happy to say that my sewing mojo has returned.  It seemed I needed a creative diversion in the form of great books, favourite movies, whipping up new recipes in the kitchen and Spring time walks in the park.  Now I'm re-energized, have gained some focus and am brimming with ideas and plans for my fabric projects. Curiously, for me, creativity often finds its start with my scrap bin!
This time begging for me to do some scrappy piecing and combine it all with linen. 
 The more I piece, the more I'm inspired.   Ahhhhhh, it feels good to be back.

Comments

  1. what a great way to use up scraps! welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piecing is so much fun and inspirational I find. I love your new stuff! My scrap bin is still packed up in a city 800kms from me. I'm missing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to start another quilt. I can't say whether you are encouraging me or overwhelming me with your energy. Keep going, I so admire you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!