It's the middle of the week. Again?

Want a little look at what I spent some time on today?   First there was some piecing,  next came basting
then some free motion quilting.  Variegated thread is always fun to play with!

Soon it was time to shake out the button box for another  idea!
 A dab of washable glue to temporarily hold each button, before I  machine stitched them into place made things much easier.
Whew.  That was a lot of buttons to stitch! 
Want to see what my friends have been making today?  Click through to find out!


Comments

  1. so very very pretty! I love the buttons; can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking lovely and interesting. Stitching buttons down with the machine is something I’ve never done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting...I can't wait to see what it all looks like:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this will be a truly "heritage" quilt. I can just see some little girl, a hundred years hence, running her hands over the buttons. Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Look forward to seeing the full piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've certain got it all buttoned-up for creative ideas, m'dear!

    LOVE IT!!!! Will you let us see when it's all complete?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!