Ready to be "bowled over"? ;o)

I hope so!  Tomorrow is the start of a fun blog hop, hosted by the delightful and funny,  Carol.  It will feature all of the 160+ participating bloggers using a cute paper piecing pattern by  Regina.  (Thank you Regina!)
 
 
 
Now, you've probably guessed that since I haven't been seen in blogland lately, I've been working and you're right.  Long hours that have me quite tuckered out, but I have managed to squeeze in a little sewing time.  I'll be set to go for my day on the blog hop.  Meantime, I'll leave you with a little peek at something else I've been working on....
 
 
 Hope to see you on the blog hop!
 

Comments

  1. ooooooh, ruffles!

    At €5 per pattern, with 160+ of you joining in, that pattern designer made a killing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!