Fresh Sewing Day

Wow.  The month of May flew by!  Looking back, I'm a bit stunned by what I managed to finish during the month.  Namely, three quilts in one month.  That's a first for me! LOL

Two of those quilts have been on my FAL list since the start of the year and both of these quilts  started last year.
I started the month by finishing Pop Star,
ended the month by finishing ManDarin,
with another quilt in between... Cherry Blossoms Baby Quilt
 (gift for my newest niece).  May also found me working on a scrappy patchwork piece in blues and greens that I'd like to turn into a quilt.
All in all, I had a pretty happy and rather productive month of sewing.  Here's hoping that kind of sewing mojo carries over to June. ;o)





Linking up with Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day...
Lily's Quilts

Comments

  1. You were more productive then me. Life got in my way of sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Katherine!
    It seems that you made 5 quilts in May ;-)
    Love the reversible ones!!!
    I´m so curious how the blues and the greens will turn out. Love the mix of colors!
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a stunning mosaic - I just love the vibrant saturated colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the orange quilts look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of delicious eye candy here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot done! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!