I love a good sale...

 
I wanted to let you know that if you're looking to learn something new or looking to add to your stash (fabric or yarn!), pop by Craftsy this week.
Personally, I've had great shopping experience with them and am looking through their extensive class lists to choose a class or two myself.   I love a good sale AND sharing it with friends!
 
 
Craftsy

If you aren’t one of the 2 million members currently experiencing everything that Craftsy has to offer, here is what you are missing:
  • A wide selection of online crafting classes from the best instructors from around the world, ranging from quilting and knitting to cooking and fine art
  • Classes you can watch anywhere, from any device with an internet connection
  • Unlimited access to your Craftsy classes - watch them as many times as you like, as long as you’d like!
  • A wide selection of fabric and yarn at great prices
  • A community of like-minded enthusiasts to share your hard work with


Take advantage of the Craftsy sale to try one of their classes, starting at $9.99. The sale begins on Saturday, September 14th and runs through Saturday, September 21st.
 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review on Craftsy. I've been considering taking one of the classes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!