Hearts all around

I love to welcome February by pulling out all my heart themed projects to decorate (and finish)! 
 


How about a quick round up of some of my heart themed projects? (click on the captions under each photo to find the original posts on each project)

Scrappy stationary


Sweetheart Pillow


Sweetheart Mini Quilt

Running Away with my Heart table runner

One Heart Reading Pillow


Embroidered French Knots make a sweet little heart in ribbon stitched onto linen - just one of my heart themed works-in-progress.

There's also a healthy amount, ahem, of unfinished heart themed projects (such as the piece of ribbon embroidery pictured above). ;o)  Here's to finishing a few more heart projects!

Comments

  1. Look at all those perfect little French knots . . . sew pretty.
    Happy February . . . Spring is just around the corner.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your hearts in such a great variety of styles and textures and pinks and reds. Welcome February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty collection of hearts! Loved the French Knots ... one of my favourite stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such an amazing collection of hearts! February has definitely arrived in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You 'northerners' love Valentine's Day, don't you?! We have just got over the back-to-school buying frenzy here. I expect the advertisements for chocolates and flowers will start soon!
    I love your heart reading cushion with its button centre! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!