August


July just zipped by and August is promising to do the same.  Somehow the stack of sewing works-in-progress, doesn't seem to be keeping pace with how fast the days fly by!  Might have something to do with all the distractions of summer. 😉

Using my terrific tulip block, I'm working on a new design - this time in some lovely Tilda fabrics!

One of the projects in the teetering stack, is a pattern I'm writing using my Terrific Tulip block. I'm playing with a second prototype using some Tilda fabrics that I've been stashing.

Keeping it real... designing and sewing with pretty fabrics is my favourite part of the process! I have to work harder at the pattern writing aspect - it's where my perfectionistic tendencies can slow me down. It also seems that I always come up with more ideas and more variations of ideas to try and better methods to use, once I'm in the midst of things.  That also slows me down.  Anyways, I'm determined to keep plugging away at the techie end of things and get some patterns together for pattern testing.  I want this to be a month of finishes! Fingers crossed.

How about your plans for this month?


Comments

  1. ^^^^ weirdo comment, I am not gonna click on that (😮)
    Katherine, these blocks are happy. I hope one day to make a lot of these
    and make just a huge pile! Then I would make blankies for all of my grand babies.
    Happy Friday Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!