Thankful Thursday - Decide

Bundles of pretty vintage sheets worked as the background for this beautiful quote - it all came together using PicMonkey!

I am a believer in the power of words - what we say and what we think.  Perhaps that is why I love to continually collect quotes that give me pause in my day-to-day living, and lift my thoughts. I jot these quotes down on any available scrap of paper when they cross my path.


 Months ago, I started adding some gratitude quotes to some of my photos, as gentle reminders to myself.  The simple act of being grateful keeps me focused on all the good, all the blessings and all the abundance of life.


Knowing that a positive attitude can make a world of difference, especially when we face challenges in life (which apparently is what life is about! ... hello, personal growth! ;o), I decided that perhaps it's time to share some of these wonderful quotes here on my blog, with you.    My hope is that you will find that they give you a little boost as well.

Comments

  1. Looks awesome, Katherine! What an absolutely clever idea! Show us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I would love to see all these collected in a tab on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!