Quilt - Along Blocks from Week 1 and Week 2

I joined the fun over at Crazy Mom Quilts and have finally stitched up the first two blocks in the 12 week Quilt - Along. Go see the sidebar on her blog to find links to all the participants in this quilting treat. It's fun to see the variations created on these blocks that comes from choosing different fabrics .

Exciting to guess what block we'll be sewing up next week and how beautiful our quilt tops will be at the end of the 12 weeks. Get some fabrics and join in!

Comments

  1. Hi Katherine, your blocks look wonderful. It’s great to see all the different fabrics used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Katherine! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

    I was tempted to join too, but I since I am working on my first quilt I didn't want to bite off more then I could chew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the blocks.

    I love your color combination for block 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt blocks look great, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!