Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thoughts for the New Year

Especially at the start of a new year, my thoughts turn towards taking stock of my life. I like to write out my thoughts for the changes and actions I will make in the upcoming months and reflect upon all that I'm grateful for and happy with in my life. I won't go into all that in this post. I wanted to wish each of you a Happy New Year and to pass on some words of wisdom that come from a journal where I like to jot down quotes that strike a chord in me.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson




6 comments:

  1. Happy new year Katherine! Very wise words....thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous and inspiring quote - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new Year Katherine to you and yours! Beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quote to help keep things in perspective. Pretty pictures too.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Katherine, keep the pink posts coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're having a fabulous new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...