Thursday, March 27, 2008

Late Nights

First there was the late nite spent envisioning this project. Here's a glimpse of the work in progress.
Next there is the late nite spent trying to manifest my idea for a new apron design....
Staying up late is easy when I combine two things I enjoy, such as sewing and either watching old movies on the portable dvd player or listening to an audiobook. I call it multi-tasking ;o) Last nite was spent enjoying Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant. A good movie does help my creative process.

This movie had a happy ending. My project? Well, I'm hoping to sort it out and give it a happy ending too. Maybe tonite, if I can find another movie...

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the end product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lightbulb just went off over my head. I've been wanting a bit more entertainment in my studio for a while but I don't want another TV. A portable DVD player seems like the perfect solution. You're a genius :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...