Spring is Just around the Corner!

Meet Miss Thrift. She's got her eyes on some upcoming projects I'm hoping to share with you here soon ( especially as this past week I didn't have much to show and lest you think I've not been getting anything done... in all honesty, I'm now trying to sort out the technie stuff so that I can share a tutorial with you - wish me luck!).
I also believe she's got an eye out for Spring and the rumours of a giveaway to take place right here. I'm halfways to 100 posts, Spring is in the air and I feel a need to celebrate with you ...

Comments

  1. What a cutie!
    Ask her if she sees spring in my neck of woods, yet. LOL
    I'm sick of winter!

    Gotta go and catch up on all the great posts of yours I've missed.

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Miss Thrift! Partner in crime of Mrs K.!
    We are having sunshine and some stormy, rainy wheather today. We are told temperatures cal fall down to zero next week. Nature is confused. We have had some weeks of 15 degrees...
    A tutorial... that’s a lot of work. I will be on the lurk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!