Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Show & Tell? Sorry no photos, even though ...

I have so many things that I want to show you! I can happily tell you that I've had a wonderful week of receiving goodness in the mail from 3 different bloggie friends. Each of those parcels will receive a post of their own when I can get the photos into a digital format for sharing online.

I've also some finished projects I want to share, such as the plaid quilt for my son. It turned out so well that I'm gearing up to make another (I still seem to have quite a stash of plaid shirt scraps that I can use)! You can bet I will be posting photos of the quilt as soon as possible. It was such a fun project to make.

Anyways, I thought I'd just let you know I'm still here and will get something worked out so that I have photos to post soon. Stay tuned ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I'll stay tuned!
    (ilearm so many new expressions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait and will look forward to the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, if you are planning on making another plaid quilt, that is a good sign that the first one was a big success. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be here, patiently waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...