I'm making one last appearance in blogland before we move in a couple of days and I wanted to give you a peek at the progress on my quilt.
After much packing and organizing, I cleared a space on the living room carpet to baste my quilt top from the Star Quilt along.
I decided to stipple quilt the whole quilt top. I managed to get all but about 7" from the outside edges quilted up in one evening. The plan is to finish the last bit today because we will be disassembling the table my sewing is on. I managed to keep my sewing out right until the very end of packing up the household!
My hope is to have a finished quilt to blog about when I get back online after relocating. Until then, I thank you all for your best wishes in our move and I look forward to reconnecting with you here in blogland as soon as I get settled in.