Thursday, September 11, 2008

Making me smile...

video

Can you listen to these songs and not be happy? I'm glad I stumbled onto this video clip this morning. I managed to see this movie with girlfriends at the theatre before I moved away from them. Now when I hear ABBA songs I think of my friends.

I needed a bit of a boost to start today. I'm still house hunting. I'm trying to be patient about it all and remain hopeful. I had hoped we'd be settled before now. Especially with my youngest son's birthday just days away. Anyways, I guess I should go dig my ABBA CD out of one of the boxes and maybe I can keep up the positive energy seeing this video gave me this morning.;o)

9 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that you find a place really soon to get settled. And, in the meantime...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sOPgaztjI

    I'll sing along with you - you Super Trooper you!! (you really have had to be a trooper to deal with Edith) :-) You know we are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the soundtrack and it is my 3 yr olds number one request...Mamma Mia. She even knows most of the words. Too young for the movie I think but most of the sound track is just right for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw that movie in the theater with a friend a few weeks ago and boy did we laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is a way we can cheer up and get going. I use music when I am down too! Hope you find that house soon.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope you find a wonderful place to make you and your family a real home. That’s very important when you move to a complete new place!

    No day without music for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the movie with my mom and sister a few weeks ago and loved the music.

    Good luck with house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just seen the movie last Saturday! I've never seen a movie while people sang alltogether!
    You must see it again!
    I hope your troubles with Edith are ending!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the hunt for a new home. Music is such a mood changer for me. Singing (really badly) with music I love can always cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How's the house hunting going? Hope it's all getting sorted out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...