Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baker's Dozen Patchwork Wristlet

This wristlet with its pieced and quilted front is comprised of a baker's dozen of girly fabrics which I made as a gift for a sweet fabric loving friend. It seems I cannot resist patchwork or making wristlets!
For the inside of the wristlet I indulged my love of polka dot fabric, which picks up the greens and pinks in the patchwork.


A layer of batting, beneath this Heather Bailey print is left unquilted for the back of the wristlet.


Many thanks to J for feeding my scrap stash which lead to the idea for this wristlet. I couldn't be happier with the results in this baker's dozen!

6 comments:

  1. How lucky your friend is to receive such a pretty bag made by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! I know your friend will love it.
    Great fabric selection.

    Kimberly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great wristlet!!! Love ths patchwork strips - great way of including lots of your favourite fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nor could I be happier than to own this pretty little wristlet. I LOVE IT. thanks again, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you did this with all the fabrics. how big is this? i think i'd like something like this. big enough for glasses keys and some lips gloss.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...