Knitting up a storm...


and to prove it, here's a glimpse at the creative chaos in my knitting corner from this week...

I have one sock for myself off the needles but before casting on for the next sock, I found myself wanting to try something a bit smaller first. I blame my little knitting detour on the library, actually. All those wonderful knitting books filled with interesting projects. One such project required the needles I use for socks and well, I just couldn't resist. I promise to get right back to my sock as soon as I get the new small project off those needles. Honest.


Comments

  1. I started knitting some weeks ago and I can totally understand what you mean :)
    your knitting corner looks very good though, creative chaos rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this photo. i can so relate. :) i have so darn many projects that i want to finish...just not enough time in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!