Friday, January 23, 2009

Knitting up a storm...


and to prove it, here's a glimpse at the creative chaos in my knitting corner from this week...

I have one sock for myself off the needles but before casting on for the next sock, I found myself wanting to try something a bit smaller first. I blame my little knitting detour on the library, actually. All those wonderful knitting books filled with interesting projects. One such project required the needles I use for socks and well, I just couldn't resist. I promise to get right back to my sock as soon as I get the new small project off those needles. Honest.


2 comments:

  1. I started knitting some weeks ago and I can totally understand what you mean :)
    your knitting corner looks very good though, creative chaos rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this photo. i can so relate. :) i have so darn many projects that i want to finish...just not enough time in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...