Revealed

Several weeks back I posted some sneak peeks at something I had been working on. Remember? I can finally show you what I was keeping underwraps. I made scrappy wristlets for my Pay-It-Forward gifts.

I tucked needlebooks and other sewing bits into the wristlets and then I made scrappy matching pincushions to complete the gifts.


Two of the gifts found their way to their new homes this week.
This wristlet went to Meg... (here's the reverse side)
and here's the front....
The second wristlet travelled to Susan.

For fun, I added a appliqued bird to the back of her wristlet.

Now, the third wristlet is to be sent out very soon. It's going to be a surprise for the recipient...
I hope she likes pink!

Comments

  1. Wow! I love it!!! Our eyes must be drawn to similar colours, for I'm always smitten by your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What fun goodies you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever she is, she is very lucky. I am sure that she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they are all just scraps but they sure do go together so perfectly! you have such an eye! Your recipients are lucky people! And who doesn't like pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! They are gorgeous! Your are so creative and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic gifts you have made, Katherine! And all that extra gorgeous stuff you just "tucked in" the wristlets, are beautiful gifts in themselves...

    LUCKY people who get a pay it forward surprise from you :0))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I was a very lucky recipient! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pay it forward friends are going to be thrilled! such a nice gift set you put together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi katherine.... i follow ur blog. i like the wristlet s colour n texture too... come n visit me at www.simplysewingroom.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!