Still here and still crafting....

Eek. I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. Thankfully, I recovered from that nasty bug I caught just before Valentine's Day. I wasn't a 100% when I went to work that weekend, but I survived and am recovered now.

While I was on the mend and didn't have the energy to even sew I still wanted to be "making". I sat down and sorted through what I could do that didn't require too much concentration or energy ( I was so weak and without stamina), so here's what I came up with...


a button bracelet made completely from my stash of buttons and some glass beads I'd also been saving.
My technique for working with wire needs some refining, but it was so much fun!
I was able to use one-of-a-kind and special to me buttons. Like the sparkly ones Nicolette sent me and the pearly white ones from Corry. My new bracelet has survived its test run at the flower shop as well as receiving interested looks. I love it and now I'm thinking I need some earrings and a button necklace to complete the ensemble. ;o) More good reasons to keep collecting buttons, right?



Comments

  1. isn't it funny how buttons can make you smile so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to learn that even nasty bugs couldn't keep the creative spirit intact. Glad, too, that you are feeling so much better.

    Loved your button bracelet..... great 3-step close up photo shoot.

    Happy Day!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. Nice breakaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are feeling better!
    And Spring is just there...is it???
    Your bracelet is great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you’re back Katherine. I hope you’ll find time to post more of your creative sparkling creations!

    You’re so clever! Wonderful way to use buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - aren't you clever...your bracelet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!