Friday, May 21, 2010

Check it out!

Rebecca from Thrifty Goodness also writes a column for the Examiner online about crafting on a budget. She has pulled together projects from cyberspace that will inspire and motivate your creativity AND won't drain your wallet. That's got your attention, right? ;o) Imagine my surprise when she recently contacted me about using this tutorial in her column. How cool is that?! Check it out online here.

Oh, please know I would love to hear from you and if you use my tutorial, I would be tickled to see what you make. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. :) This is a great tutorial.
    Congratulations, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for both sharing your tutorial and letting me feature it! :) Oh and for the plug about my column. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...