I realize this is not the first time I'm sharing this project with you. It has been staying in my WIP line-up all because of some finishing details. Okay, it was set aside to languish because I didn't like the first lining I had sewn into it. It bugged me, but I didn't want to waste the lining.
Being added to my Spring to Finish list meant it finally got my attention and is now off the list. I ripped out the previous lining and chose to use the left-over backing fabric from my Bento Box quilt to line it. Ah, now I like it. I also took the opportunity to add a couple of new details: my own label,