Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Raffle Winner...

A HUGE thank-you to everyone that participated in the raffle I held as a part of the Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions.  It has been wonderful being a part of such a generous appeal to raise money to fund relief efforts in the flood afflicted areas of Australia.  Toni and Carli did a wonderful job organizing our efforts and giving us a venue to channel our desire to help.  I know I am not alone in feeling grateful to have had the opportunity to do something that would help others in a concrete way.
Now for the winner of my raffle....  the winning entry belongs to ....  Narelle.  Congratulations and thank-you for your donation, Narelle!  I hope you enjoy the placemats.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Katherine - I'm very excited to have won your gorgeous placemats! Narelle

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...