Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quiet Crochet

Leafing through this new book I borrowed from the library, I became inspired to dig out my crochet supplies from my storage bins.  
 Amongst my crochet threads, I found some bits that I'd worked up and just put away.  I have some ideas for putting those pieces to use - no more storing them!  I also decided to try out some patterns from the new book, so I spent last evening crocheting while watching the The Quiet Man.  




There's nothing like a good  movie when it's raining and you have some handwork to do.   Do you have any old favourites that you love to watch?

6 comments:

  1. Well, I am a sucker for old movies as you know, but sometimes I like old tv series just as much. I have been watching the English show "The Good Life" of late. I love an English comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch Murder, She Wrote every night at 7:00 - that's ME time, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nudge bout crocheting. It is something that I want to learn. I m not able to knit because of a ganglion in my left wrist. It only re-occurs when I knit. So crocheting would be a good replacement.
    The Quiet Man was my mother's favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to try out new crochet designs. I will have to look for that book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now crocheting for me... that's a whole different ball of yarn. I like to crochet (forget the knitting)!

    What fun patterns you're trying out. Neat colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue color.. very sweet.. is it a doily-to-be?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...