Monday, August 22, 2011

Waiting to bloom

I'm trying to be patient with myself.  I have so many ideas in various stages of development right now - some are just seeds, others are further along and more like seedlings, but I find myself looking for some blooms.   Blooms are exciting to share.  Not so exciting to show you are the starts/stops/try agains/half-dones or oops that are the contents of my sewing space at the moment.  Here's hoping that with a little patience, I'll have a bloom or two to show you soon.


If there's one thing I've learned about creativity... you can't rush it!

6 comments:

  1. Hope those creative thoughts keep on coming - it will be worth it in the end!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will get there and I look forward to seeing what it will be. Start with something small for that added bit of accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creativity is a process - stick with it and it will reward you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - and bloom, it will. I look forward to seeing what emerges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made more than my fair share of oooopses, LOL. I can't wait to see what blooms from your end of the country - sew us something good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the seeds/blooms idea. that's a great way to think of it! sometimes the blooms just haven't happened yet, right?

    happy blooming!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...