Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ready to be "bowled over"? ;o)

I hope so!  Tomorrow is the start of a fun blog hop, hosted by the delightful and funny,  Carol.  It will feature all of the 160+ participating bloggers using a cute paper piecing pattern by  Regina.  (Thank you Regina!)
 
 
 
Now, you've probably guessed that since I haven't been seen in blogland lately, I've been working and you're right.  Long hours that have me quite tuckered out, but I have managed to squeeze in a little sewing time.  I'll be set to go for my day on the blog hop.  Meantime, I'll leave you with a little peek at something else I've been working on....
 
 
 Hope to see you on the blog hop!
 

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh, ruffles!

    At €5 per pattern, with 160+ of you joining in, that pattern designer made a killing!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...