Good news! I've been working on one of the quilts I've set myself the goal of finishing for the first quarter of the Finish-A-Long. I had 25 blocks already stitched up, but decided the quilt needed to be bigger. :o) I tend to do that with every quilt that would be lap-sized. It seems I want every quilt I make to at least be large enough for a twin-size bed. ;o)
Since sewing the first blocks this past summer, I've added a few new fabrics to my stash that I thought would work well as new additions. I stitched up 6 new blocks to help increase the finished size and am adding sashing strips between. Which means, once borders are on, my quilt will fit a twin-size bed. Yay!