Saturday, February 9, 2013

My fingers were crossed.

You may recognize this assorted group of cut fabric as belonging to a quilt that is on my list for the first quarter of Finish-A-Long 2013, hosted by Leanne. 
 I'm one step closer to getting my quilt underway - with the recent arrival of the two fabrics shown on the far right, in the picture below.  I ordered them, sight unseen, during a recent online fabric sale. Admittedly, I had my fingers crossed, hoping they would coordinate with the other collected fabrics, to be used as background (teal) and backing (magenta). 
I couldn't be happier!  It's a bit trickier sometimes, choosing fabric online, but with sale prices beckoning, I find myself more inclined to take the chance.
Now before I get this quilt underway, I have two other quilts basted and waiting to be quilted (more on those two... soon).  Yes!  I feel like I'm making headway with my FAL list.  
 How's your list coming?


  1. Oh yummy fabrics!

    My list is not really coming. Reason? I entered two handpiecing projects for the FAL and those projectstake a long, long time. But at least I’m working on those quilts!

    Happy weekend!

  2. Have fun with this beautiful fabric, I hope you keep on track with this FAL.

  3. Great colors, it's going to be a beautiful quilt!

  4. Great colours you will create something b u t full no doubt


Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...