The List: Q2 FAL

I'm all set to knock some works in progress off my to-do list, so I'm joining in with Leanne and friends for the second quarter of Finish-A-Long 2013!
 
she can quilt
 
 
This time around, I have 3 projects carried over from the first quarter and 3 that were started in the first quarter.  Seems as much as I like finishes, I can't help but start some things too. ;o)
 
1.  Pop Star Quilt -  basted and ready to be quilted.  Still  have no idea what I will use for binding!
 
 

2. ManDarin Quilt - it's a flimsy and I've sewn extra blocks to make a pieced backing.  Need to get that backing pieced, then on to basting, quilting and binding.  Yay!

 
3.  Mini Granny blocks - only have a few blocks made towards accomplishing a king-size quilt.  No backing fabric or binding determined just yet, but I have my batting ready and waiting.


4.  Possibilities in Blue and Green -  would love to turn this into a mini or baby quilt, but need to do some more piecing first.


5.   Potholders - I've been piecing some scraps and strings together, but nothing finished.  Really need new potholders, so this WIP is a priority! ;o)
 
 
 
6. Garden Plot Quilt - a flimsy I made for the Emerald Challenge in March.  Ready to be basted, quilted and bound. (So I guess I best sort out what I will use for backing and binding... lol). 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, I think I'll stop my list at this point. I believe have plenty to finish over the next 3 months. Plus, you know I won't be able to resist starting a few things as well. ;o)
 
Curious to see what others have on their FAL Q2 lists?
 
 

Comments

  1. Well you just know I am voting for Man-da-rin to be finished first. Lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little mini granny blocks! Can't wait to see those together :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list, I wish it was mine. I am looking forward to seeing these finished, as they are beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine, I love all your projects! Mini grannies are so cute! x Teje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!