Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Lucky me! I've got a lovely, rainy day at home to do a little sewing, so I can hardly wait to make some progress on a couple of projects.
 
I'm playing around with a little paper piecing for one small project...
 
 
and auditioning fabric combinations for  more granny square blocks needed to make a king-size quilt. 
This should keep me busy and happy for the rest of the day, especially when homemade soup is on the menu.  Mmmm... sewing and soup.  Oh, I love a good rainy day now and then!

 
What are you sewing today?
 
It's been awhile since I've done a WIP Wednesday post... so I'm delighted to be  
 

7 comments:

  1. Today I haven´t sewed a stitch!
    A good friend wisited me and we just talked and laughed for 4½ hours!
    Love your K, Katherine!
    Those Tula Pink-fabrics are fab!
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine! I love the letter on the linen and especially the blueberry fabric! Granny blocks are still on my list - yours are beautiful!
    I'm making birds but can't decide how to continue. I couldn't hand quilt for few days and had to start new project. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that "K" for me? Ha ha!! Anxious to see what you will do with it. I was cutting a million 5" squares to work on a project at a get away this weekend coming up. I love the change of season, I feel like I am "allowed" to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good rainy day too but we don't get them very often ;) Love your grannies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Currently I'm working on the first of toddler sized D9P QAYG quilts using the red/green Brrr! line by Laurie Wisbrun :D Got both cut out yesterday (recipients are twins) so will be working on these for a while :)

    My soup du jour is Lentil Soup - it's simmering on the stove right now - hubby LOVES lentils :D

    Is the K for ... Kayla? Katie? Kandice? Kerry? Kendra? Kylee? Kara? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your K. and super cute granny squares

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rainy days would be more fun if my house where in better shape, usually I have to play catch-up (somebody trashes the house while I am playing in the sun) on bad weather days, and then when I could sew the sun comes out and the cycle starts again ....
    Your letter is fantastic,and inspiring to create others!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...