Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just a peek...

at some of the lovely fabrics that found their way here this week,
 
Sales are so tempting this time of year - as is this colour bundle I made from orders placed to different online shops.
 
 that I can't stop playing with and admiring.
 
Perhaps some candidates for those final Swoon blocks? :o)
 
Meanwhile, I'm working on a finish to share tomorrow
 
Seriously crushing on this fussy cut applique!
 
and then I have to  dig out my machine from the avalanche of fabric...
 tidy up my creative messiness. ;o)


Yes, even my serger has seen some action.  More to come on that!

Quick! Scroll back up to those pretty fabrics and try to forget about the mess. :o)
Then, come back tomorrow to see what project caused this mess.

2 comments:

  1. Oh GAWRSH (sp? LOL!) --- the fabrics - the fabrics - so lovely!! And the SCRAPS THEY WILL MAKE - swoonworthy! I have a pile of Brrr! scraps that I can't stop fondling every time I go into the sewing room -- I'm going to use up every last piece in zipper pouches - I even bought some polar bear buttons to use on them :D (Will finish the last Brrr! quilt tomorrow - SO excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showing your sewing space. I feel more normal now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...