Choosing

Never one to have only one project on the go at any given time, I've dived in and started a new quilt.  Really, I needed to... for three good reasons...
 1. to try my friend Cheryl's wonderful pattern ("On a Jelly Roll"),
 2. to use those fun Barcelona scraps I won from Brigitte,
 3. to have a small quilt to try out quilting on my vintage Singer 201 (as I normally use my domestic Janome for quilting).

I'm making a baby sized version, so it should be a quick one to finish.


The blocks have all been sewn and now I'm playing with the layout.



It's a game of "musical blocks"



and as soon as I get the layout finalized I'll be ready to baste.



Decisions, decisions. ;o)

Comments

  1. There seem to be endless possibilities with these blocks Katherine! I like your reasoning too! Good luck deciding on a final layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the use of gray, it sets off those colors perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful in those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those decisions, decisions....lovely and very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katherine! What a fun pattern! I wish I had time to make this! You have won beautiful Fabrics! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Because I want to" is also a good reason :D Gorgeous blocks - fun decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the colors of the prints and the background, can't wait to see the finish! Do you have an idea of how you are going to quilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I love the colours you chose to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours. I can't wait to see what you decide for the layout and quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!