Happy Hearts


Hello and goodbye, Friday.  I had so hoped to have a finish to share for the end of the week, but I just couldn't complete my granny square quilt top in time for today. However, I can share some blocks I've been making. 
Valentines Day is almost upon us and heart themed items are popping up everywhere, so it's no surprise to find myself  thinking of things to make with hearts.

Amongst my fabric sorting system,
I keep organizer bins in which I place any leftover squares from my projects, sorted by size.  Realizing I had a good selection of pink and red fabrics already pre-cut, I started playing.

Since I can't seem to stop at one block it looks like there may soon be some patchwork heart projects  decorating our home. ;o)

I'm linking up with friends at




Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Katherine! I look forward to seeing what you make from these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to play like that, too! I can never stop at just one block, either!! I love your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sure are some sweet hearts! Love the scrappy lovelies you incorporated into those three blocks. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love looking at your pretty, sweet heart blocks. Whatever you make with them is going to be cheery and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contrast between the prints and the solids. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hearts in cheerful pinks and reds...Perfect. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, so pretty. Who can resist a heart?! Certainly not me, definitely my fave shape. This will make a wonderful quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable! Just the perfect Valentine project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love is in the air!!!
    Perfect blocks for Valentine!!
    Love all your scrappy works, Katherine!
    kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous hearts. How clever.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those blocks areso cute. That's a holiday themed project I can get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just too cute! Great mix of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your heart blocks--they are so scrappy, but work so well! Can't wait to see what you turn these into!

    Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I made a heart block yesterday. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!