WIP Wednesday - Finishing Touches

 I'm getting closer to a finish on one of my secret sewing projects, so I'm sharing a wee peek with you.

 I love the little details that make a project extra special.  Such as a fussy cut, self-made label or

 
pockets with flaps.  These little details are the things that take a bit more time, but add so much to a finish.  I've still got some hand stitching to do on this project... oh, and I need to dig through my stash of snaps to finish off those pockets, but a finish is in sight.
 

Comments

  1. Love your work,Katherine!
    I will send you a photo of mine fabrics, when ib have a little bit more time.
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabrics - I'm betting ... backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking a duffle bag. Can't wait to see when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wee peek for wee wander is adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yippee... can't wait for the unveiling of this one! I just know it's full of wonders to explore.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!