I've got mine. Did you get yours?

Look what I found in my mailbox!
 
 
 I was one of 100 lucky international peeps, that scooped up the deal (for free shipping) allowing me to get my grabby hands on the first issue of Katy Jones'  Quilt Now magazine.
 
 
What a lovely magazine it is!

 
There are gorgeous photos throughout and projects (like the one above) that have me wanting to drop what I'm doing and sew, sew, sew.

 
There's even a couple of sweet bonuses included with the magazine (besides the clever idea to have all templates and patterns printed full size on a separate large fold-out sheet of paper - much appreciated, Katy!).  Check out the strawberry pincushion kit (above) and the handy reference booklet for  quilting (below).

 
Congratulations to Katy and to all those working behind the scenes to make Quilt Now a success!  Issue 1 is a beauty!
 
Want to get your our copy?
Go online to  www.moremags.com  or for those of us not in the U.K., go to  Pink Castle Fabrics .

Comments

  1. great pics against your barnwood....thx for the peak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favourite words are "free shipping". The magazine looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!