Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stitching up a Storm!

I've continued to keep close company with my sewing machine as I work towards completion on several seasonal projects. 
 


 
Earlier this month, I joined instagram and shared some images that I realize I haven't showed on my blog.  Among those pictures were some applique snowflakes and a snowman block.  Somehow things snowballed (pun intended... hee hee) and more were made (including the jolly fellow, below). There's nothing like a theme for decorating and mine leans heavily towards snowmen and snowflakes for the winter season.

Applique ready for stitching!
 
I'm getting excited to see this latest project coming closer to a finish as it's a design I've had drawn up for the past 3 years or so.  It's terrible that I let that happen - so I feel a little like I'm playing catch up and am hoping for a cleaner slate to start the New Year. ;o) 
 
Happy Monday!
 

8 comments:

  1. I think you are having lots of fun! It's great to be on a roll and so focused, isn't it? XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project you are working on - so happy and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and I'm glad I'm not the only one still pushing and sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! This guy is well worth the extra energy. And I love those colors! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your winter sewing is amazing! :) J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always the mot fantastic works from you!
    Another thing to love!
    Kram Maja

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...