Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Tiny Hearts

I'm entertaining all sorts of heart themed projects at the moment, including one fashioned from tiny hearts I've fused onto linen.  It seems that I want to MAKE all the fun ideas that pop into my head. ;o)
 

Sometimes I surprise myself when an idea works out so well...if you look close, you'll see that a few of the hearts within the heart have tiny hearts printed on them.  Can't wait to work some more on this idea and hope you're finding time for a little creative fun in your day!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Any idea what you're doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea! The hearts in a heart look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful idea! I'm not surprised you thought of something so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am looking forward to seeing how you quilt this and hold all those little edges down.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...