Vintage Sheet Love

I've been enjoying a fun and busy week making fabric rainbows from vintage sheet fat quarters.


These pretties are part of the selection my friend, Heather and I, are offering in the little online shop we have  @sewgoodvintage on Instagram.


Along with putting together bundles and listing them this week, I did manage to acquire a few new vintage beauties to add to our inventory.  All this vintage goodness has me wanting to dive back into finishing the pink vintage sheet quilt I have waiting to be basted and then start a new quilt from vintage sheets, using all the colours of the rainbow!

Comments

  1. These are such beautiful fabrics and you create the most wonderful, colorful bundle combinations of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!