Thankful Thursday - Enough


Comments

  1. Perfectly said! Wishing you a beautiful day! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I think I live by this mantra without even realizing it. As far as material things, I have a lot of "stuff" for which I am grateful, but I've had all this stuff for a VERY long time BECAUSE I am grateful for it. I'm not the type to get something new when what I already have is still good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday over here (I am always a straggler these days)
    I hope you have a happy fun week-end

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wise words and such a lovely image to go with them. This is my first visit to your blog, it is beautiful.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!