WIP Wednesday - Basting with a View

Taking advantage of the sunshine and the space in the living room of our temporary rental, to get some basting done this afternoon.




This view made my least favourite part of quilting less onerous.  Only my knees can attest to the time spent at the task, because with so much beauty to cheer me on,  it seemed that the time went by quicker than usual.


Super excited to start quilting this lap size quilt that I designed and made completely from vintage sheets (and a few pillowcases).  Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. What a stunning view!! That is going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, the view is incredible. Where are you? Is this the Pacific Ocean?
    This quilt is beautiful. I adore the vintage sheets, they all blend so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of your quilt, Katherine, looking forward to seeing how you progress. And what an absolutely stunning place to spread out and work.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!