so here's a couple of pictures I can share while I wait for my photo storage account to be expanded (which should happen within the next 24hours).
Okay, back to my project... I designed a new cover for my serger using those patchwork crosses I shared with you last week. It is such an improvement over the thin, plain white, soft plastic, completely worn out cover which originally came with my (20 year old) Janome serger.
I'm really happy with the details on this new cover - like the cheery red piping I made for the end panels and that yummy cherry print binding along the bottom edge. I won't even go into just how giddy the dotty aqua fabric I used for the side panels makes me. Oh, I heart dotty fabric. lol So fresh and pretty!